Image Map

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dress like a book character (Read Across America Week)

I'm linking up with Primary Chalkboard again for their Read Across America Linky


We aren't doing a lot with Read Across America at my school- due to 22 snow days! But I have a couple of characters I have dressed up as in the past!

Can you guess??  Haha One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish of course!! This was from our Dr. Seuss night a school a few years ago! Each grade level chose a book, and an activity to go with the book. The other kindergarten teachers and I made a fun game where the kids were "fishing" for rhyming words! So much fun!


The next picture wasn't for Read Across America, but for our Halloween Carnival a couple of years ago. Can you guess which book character I am dressed up as? 


My favorite kindergartner (or first grader) Junie B. Jones of course! :)

So much fun! I hope you all are having a blast during Read Across America Week!! Be sure to check out Primary Chalkboard's Blog to find out what other teachers are up to this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment