Image Map

Monday, March 3, 2014

Read Across America Linky Favorite Children's Author

I'm linking up with Primary Chalkboard and their Read Across America Linky!

My top pick is the wonderful Barbara Parks. I love Junie B. Jones as do my kindergartners! It saddens me greatly that Barbara Parks passed away recently- but I am SO very grateful for her leaving us with Junie B.!
My next pick is Victoria Kann. If you haven't read her Pinkalicious stories- you need to! She is more loved by my girls than the boys, but still so much fun!



Another favorite is James Dean! You have to love Pete the Cat! I also love that you can go the publisher- Harper Collins website and download the songs that go with the books! They are so much fun!

Be sure to check out other teacher favorites at The Primary Chalkboard

No comments:

Post a Comment