Image Map

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Cleaning Sale

Happy Friday Eve! My goodness I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of working 5 days without a break from the s-n-o-w! I can't even say the word after our 22 snow days this winter! It isn't quite as bad as it sounds- our last day with students will be June 6th. I am very over winter and ready for SPRING! So, to enourage it to actually start feeling like spring, what's better than a little Spring Cleaning Sale?! I'm linking up with Valerie at Georgia Grown Kiddos for her Spring Cleaning Sale! I hope you are able to check the 20% off sale at my store as well as all of the amazing products other teachers are putting for sale as well!
http://www.georgiagrownkiddos.com/2014/03/spring-cleaning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment