Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sloooow Down Summer!

Although it isn't even offically the season of summer yet- we're already half way through June! Today I went to school today to show our custodians where I wanted them to put everything BACK in my classroom. I am very happy and thankful that they are already finished cleaning my room- so I can take my time to get it back together before August hits and I am in full "Back to School" mode, but... I just took my room apart! The fact that all of the furniture is already put back means I'm one step closer to summer break being over.. already! What are some of your plans for the summer? Vacations? Things you want to change in your classroom? I would love to know what all of my followers are working on!!  I have lots of plans for changes in my classroom and getting my Teachers Pay Teachers Store up and in full swing... I guess I need to get my act together and really start working on them!! Hope you all are having a relaxing or productive summer- whatever you are choosing to make it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment