Image Map

Friday, July 25, 2014

Five for Friday!

I hope everyone has had a great week! Here are five things I have been up to this week! Be sure to check out www.doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com to see what others have been up to! 
1. Jimmy Buffett concert! He's my favorite- always so much fun!! And- that hat on my head was my aunt's Buffett hat from when she used to regularly attend!!


2. I signed up for my first wine and canvas event! It's on August 12th- I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out!! :) 

3. We are doing a super hero theme at school this year! I'm so excited to use this cute super hero clip art in my classroom! Aren't they adorable?! You can find them here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Superhero-Graphics-Set-679111

4. We attempted to take my daughter to her first movie... It was a free movie, so at least we didn't waste any money... She loved the popcorn, but was not very into Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2! 

5. I was able to attend a Harry Wong workshop with the other 1st grade teachers I'll be working with this year! He was SO good! I highly recommend seeing him if you have the chance!! 






2 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the wine and canvas party! I've never been to one, but I've heard they are fun! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the superhero theme! That will be so cute!

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete