Image Map

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Zulily has teacher supplies??


And Who knew that Zulily had teacher supplies?! I have shopped Zulily many times for my two year old daughter, and love it! They have great products with amazing prices!! I never really thought to look at them for things for school! Look what I found! 
These blocks would be great in an early childhood classroom! 
And look at these! I know kids in grades k-2, especially boys, would love to read these fun books by National Geographic! 
And look at these phonics word hunt books! My kiddos love word searches, I think these would be a hit! 
I bring a large insulated cup filled with water to school each day... How cute are these???? I could always use a new one!!

You can also see what their upcoming sales will be!! I can't wait to shop the Vera Bradley sale for a new school bag, and the Time for Class sale looks like it has some cute items as well!! 

Just click this link to check out these great deals!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment